Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Momala!

Today my Mom would be 59 years old (and she would probably kill me for posting her age on the internet). 



It goes without saying how much I miss her. I am so sad that she didn't get the opportunity to meet and love on Ellie. I know they would adore each other. 

I am so thankful for all the memories I have of her, the lessons she taught me, and the love she gave me. I wouldn't be the woman I am without her nor would I be the mother I am without her guidance throughout my childhood.  



She was a woman of good character and was loved by so many people. Ellie will be a lucky girl if I am even half the woman she was. 

I love you Momala! Happy Birthday!! I know you are partying it up hard in Heaven with my angel babies! I love you and miss you so much. 

-Ashley


3 comments:

  1. How incredibly hard to lose your mom too early and Ellie not have her grandma in her life. Hugs! And happy birthday to your mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you lost your mom so early. This is a very sweet birthday wish/tribute to her that she would be proud to read (age included and all). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. prayed for you today girl. had no idea about your mom. you must be one strong lady to have to deal with that at such a young age. ellie will certainly know her through you, though...I am sure of it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley