Friday, November 10, 2017

Oh Friday!

This year is going by so quickly.  I keep having all these thoughts about what to post on here and then....I don't, I'm just too busy living this life 😉



But I wanted to share with you some things that we have going on.

Ellie is killing it at school lately.  Her tracing game is strong, her number identification is rocking, and her excitement when information and learning clicks is out of this world adorable.  I love that she enjoys going to school and playing with her friends.  I love getting her worksheets each day and having a chance to see how much she in improving.




Finnley is hilarious as ever.  She is obsessed with pouches and can down them in less than 5 seconds, she grabs them out of the basket in our pantry all throughout the day and gets quite upset when we tell her no.  She is also running around all over the place, making the funniest of faces, and will actually interact somewhat with strangers.  She loves to give kisses and is pretty good at helping clean up and put toys away.




I've been on a pumpkin kick lately.  I usually make this pumpkin pie because it is the best of all time, but I wanted to switch it up and with BHG had a recipe for Pumpkin Butter Oatmeal Pie and I had everything in my pantry I knew it was meant to be!  While it won't replace our original it was good enough to share and I'll make it again.  Sometimes it's nice to switch things up.  And not to be outdone by dessert I also made some Pumpkin Pasta with the left over pumpkin and this has been a total winner with the girls.  I used what we had on hand so this wasn't as calorie friendly but I'm sure equally delicious...however I must warn you that this made a ton of pasta sauce at least servings for like 6 or more people.  Once we ran out of our linguini noodles I used some small shell noodles and neither girl realized that they were eating pumpkin instead of boxed mac'n'cheese!!!   I will for sure be making this again!

We already got our Christmas Pajamas for this year and I am just so tickled by them!  They are adorable and Ellie loves that she can match her Bitty Baby!!  The girls, mine, Thomas and I bet you're not surprised on the theme 😉  we had to get new ones this year because Thomas lost over 50 lbs and Ellie and Finnley outgrew theirs.

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley