Monday, November 6, 2017

Our Halloween 2017


 Halloween was much different this year than it has been in years past.  But the girls had an incredibly fun time and we celebrated like the best of them.  Be sure to check out our Halloween Decor here.

We started off our morning school drop offs and then Finnley and I hung out at home and played for a bit and then during her nap I vacuumed, mopped, and did an overall cleanup/pickup of the house.  Before I knew it it was time to get Ellie and to go out for lunch (we always go out on Tuesdays for lunch) at Chick-fil-a and then it was time for ballet.  Finnley sported a tutu (this is the 5th year we've worn it) and Ellie had on some festiveness as well.

 








After Ballet we went to Lowes to look at all the Christmas decor (because what else should you do on Halloween 😂😆) and then it was time for school pick ups.  We went back to our nanny house and had snacks, played a bit and then Thomas came over to help get the girls ready to go in their costumes and off to trick-or-treating with his family.  Ellie went as Batgirl and Finnley was Alice in Wonderland...the first year I didn't have a witch, thankfully a cousin covered us.  They had chili for dinner and then a mad crazy time walking/golf carting around the neighborhood.


 

I finished up my work day and then headed home.  I had a quiet and leisurely evening at home.  We had TWO trick-or-treaters and I gave them 3 handfuls of candy each and then I finished watching "The Handmaids Tale" y'all if you haven't seen it it is so fascinatingly creepy, good, and eccentric.  It's definitely not family friendly but certainly thought provoking.

About an hour after bedtime Thomas, the girls and my in-laws arrived home and we got Finnley to bed while Ellie stayed up a bit longer as we hung out and chatted a bit...then we were off to bed another Halloween in the books!

♥ Ashley

Previous Halloweens

2016 here and here








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley